All persons appearing in this book have been verified by the Royal Engineers Association as having served in The Corps.
To add a former member of the Corps to this Memorial Book and create a dedication page to them:
1) Register your name and email address.
2) Click on 'Add a Royal Engineer' at the top of the book and then complete the details of the person you wish to add; you can also add one main photograph.
3) Click 'Save Royal Engineer Details'.
4) On the right hand page, add your dedication including any other photos, then click 'Save and Next step' to set your privacy settings.
5) To complete the application you are also required to submit a Notification of Death Form to the Membership Secretary.
Please now start your Application to Add a Royal Engineer
Once the application plus the form have been submitted to HQ REA, verification and processing will be carried out.
Please note that only former members of the Corps can be added to the Memorial Book. We are unable to accept dedications to family members or friends of former members of the Corps.
We will notify you when the Dedication is approved.
If you would like any assistance, please send an Email to:firstname.lastname@example.orgRegistration Previous